Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last Week


It is now half way through my last week at the hospital and I am getting sad about leaving. Rose, Nigel, Lucy and Sarah arrived back yesterday from Arusha, so after 10 days by myself I now have company just a walk through several peoples’ back yards again. We went into town this morning, after I had finished at the hospital, a I bought my bus ticket to Dodoma. 10 hours on a packed bus, arriving at 11pm in Dodoma will be an interesting experience. The bus is not scheduled to leave Ngara until 1pm but I have to be there at 9:30am to confirm my seat. The bus is an international one, coming from Burundi, so if I don’t confirm my seat they may give it to someone at the border wanting a seat. The time it leaves Ngara also depends on how quickly they get through customs at the border, if they are quick then they will leave Ngara early.

No comments:

Post a Comment